Ms. Monaghan's Message - May 10
Challenge, Inspire, Empower, & Serve
Important Upcoming Events
May 11: Middle School Glow Party
May 14: 8th Grade luncheon @ 11am ; 8th Grade Graduation @ 7pm
May 16: All School Picnic from 11am - 1pm
May 17: Noon Dismissal - Last Day of School
Dress Up Days Next Week!
Tuesday - Kentucky Derby Day - (Wear your fanciest outfit, dresses, ties and bowties! Dress to impress! - But bring tennis shoes for PE and recess!)
Wednesday - Spirit Day (No School Mass - Praise and Worship Service)
Thursday - Sports Day (Wear your favorite sports team jersey, t-shirt, and/or hat)
Friday - Green Day! Wear as much green as you can! Green shirt, green shorts, green socks, green hat, green hair! Who can show the most St. Patrick pride???
St. Patrick Color Run
St. Patrick is on a mission to eliminate debt! All proceeds from the St. Patrick Color Run will go towards the St. Patrick Debt Reduction campaign in memory of beloved parishioners and school parents, Dennis Richards and Dr. Darrell Drumright.
When: June 30
- Join the Knights of Columbus for breakfast
- Come to the 11:00 mass to receive a special blessing
- Race kicks off at 1:00!
- End the race with treats, music, and fun!
- Classrooms will be competing to see which classroom collects the most pledges and which classrooms register the most participants.
- Families can invite grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to make this a fun filled family event!
- Teams can join together as a way to promote service and team bonding!
- Companies can gather employees together to promote service service and bonding!
Summer Adventure Camp Has Been Cancelled
The Summer Readiness Camp (May 28-31) will be held as planned!
Save The Date! - June 9 from 12:30 - ???? - School Service Day
See the list below for how you can donate to this project!
Wish List Items - School Clean Up Day
Rollers (4 per classroom)
Paint trays(4 per classroom)
Tray liners (4 per classroom)
Painters tape (1 roll per classroom)
Plastic drop-cloths (3 per classroom)
Although we are appreciative of you each and every day, this week was a reminder of how lucky we are to be a part of the St. Patrick community. Thank you for everything you do for us!