Benyamin Escobedo World geography 11/10/14
- Great climate, Uruguay is free from extreme climate conditions, such as earthquakes , hurricanes, extreme temperatures.
- Good quality of life, Amazing infrastructure, great services for citizens, high internet coverage since it was the first country to digitalize it.
- Friendly people, lots of warm welcoming people ready to help others. High literacy rate. English is their 2nd language.
- Gorgeous nature, with Uruguay's coastline there is beautiful unspoiled beaches.
- Roman catholic
- Christian 58%
- Spanish is the official language.
- Hello in Uruguayan language is “hola”
People in uruguay
- It is mostly white with 88%, mestizo 8%, black 4%
- One if their traditions is Carnival
- Tango and folklore are traditional dances. La cumparsita is a famous song in Uruguay.
- Barbecue and asado is very exquisite and famous in Uruguay. Dulce de leche is very often used to fill cookies, cakes, milhojas, alfajores.
•Services 73%, industry 14%, agriculture 13%
- Most of them do it to drive away bad things from their life and others for Portugal's birthday in 1641.
- Starts from mid January to late February.
Uruguay Travel Video HD -- Uruguay's Cities, Countryside and Beaches