SI ELA CRM Training February 4th
5th Six Weeks
What You Need to Know
- Receive a copy of Crunchtime, by Gretchen Bernabei.
- Observe a sheltered/scaffolded model teach of an 11 minute essay and centers designed to address the most missed TEKS in preparation for STAAR.
- Receive updates on recently-discovered resources that scaffold learning for ELLs.
- Spend focused time brainstorming and collaborating with colleagues.
- Take time to share ideas in a supportive learning community.
- Registration: HCP: Course #79652
- Subs will be paid for by the Bilingual/ESL Team (DELL).
- Please bring your laptop.
Thursday, Feb. 4th, 8:30am-3:30pm
SHRC Science and Health Resource Center: 305 North Bluff Drive, Austin, TX 78745
Future CRM Trainings:
Thursday, March 31 @ Baker Center: HCP Section 79653
Participants will observe a sheltered/scaffolded model teach of a 11 minute essay and experience firsthand center activities designed to support the most missed TEKS in preparation for STAAR.
We are happy to be collaborating with Erika San Miguel, newly-named High School ELA Instructional Specialist.