An Extinct animal
Written By: Yarden Kalfa 7th Grade
- Name of animal: Mammoth.
- It lives: The Mammoth was common in Asia, Europe and Africa.
- It eats: Mammoths ate plants,weeds and leaves.
- It can: Mammoths can survive at a very low temperatures thanks to its thick fur. Mammoths can also uproot trees because of its their strength.
- It can't: Mammoths cannot tolerate heat.
- Interesting facts about the animal: The biggest mammoth was 4-5 meters tall. Mammoth ivory could get up to 5 meters and weigh 400 kilograms.
My animal description
The Mammoth belongs to the elephant family, but most of the Mammoths are bigger and furrier. The Mammoth is a big animal, it can get up to 4-5 meters tall and weigh 7 ton. The Mammoth has greate ivory horns, which can get up to 5 meters and weigh 400 kilograms. The Mammoth has a small tail and a long trunk (like the elephant's trunk).