March 20, 2018
FEEE Presents Google Night for Parents - Don't Miss This Opportunity!
Foundation for Excellence in Easton Education (FEEE) is sponsoring a free night that will
provide parents with an overview of the Google Suite. Through this course, parents will be better prepared to help their students as they work with the Google platform in their classes. There will be beginner, intermediate and advanced breakout groups.
Students ready for RO's Book Club today!
Hoops for Hearts
Hoops for Hearts will take place in PE Class from March 26-30th. This amazing program teaches students heart-healthy habits and helps the American Heart Association raise money for research and education that saves lives. Please see the link below for more information and how you can help!
Kids Fun Night Drop Off Event: March 30th from 5-8pm
The Hearts for Hospitals Club at OA is hosting a Kids Drop Off Fun Night on Friday, March 30th from 5:00-8:00pm in the Oliver Ames Cafeteria. All proceeds from this event will be donated to the Boston Children's Hospital. Please see the link below for more information and how to register children from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
PMC Kids Bike Ride: April 28th
Please join us for the upcoming PMC Bike Ride to benefit Dana Farber Cancer Institute!
- Parkview Elementary School 50 Spooner St. Easton, MA 02356
- Saturday, April 28th, 2018
- Rider Check in at 9:00 am, Ride is from 10-11:00 am
- Activities including face painting, bike decorating, card making, raffles will be from 9am-12pm
- Rider Bag Pick Up at Parkview - Friday April 27th 5:30-7pm
- Pre-Registration is required: Reg Fees - $10 until April 15th, $20 April 16 - April 23rd. Registration closes on April 23rd. No day-of registration available.
- Required minimum fundraising due by Sept. 1st - $30
For more information and to register, please visit the wbesite:
RO PTA Meeting Canceled for Tonight
Mark Your Calendars!
Mar. 21 - Report Cards Issued Today
Mar. 22 - Book Fair - Last Day
Mar. 22-23 - Early Release Days (1/2 day - dismissal at 11:35am); Parent Conferences
Apr. 3-4 - MCAS Grade 3 ELA
Apr. 5-6 - MCAS Grade 4 ELA
Apr. 6 - School Store
Apr. 9-10 - MCAS Grade 5 ELA
Don't Forget tomorrow is the day for students to wear silly socks to support
World Down Syndrome Day!