Principal's Weekend Update
February 22nd, Saint Polycarp
In this issue...
- Excited About Several New Markers!
- A Tasty Event
- Marker Monday
- Catholic Student Financial Raffle
- Help Needed for Grand Olde Saint Mark Days
- Saint Mark's Annual Golf Day
- New Convent for PES Sisters
- Box Tops
- Financial Aid: 18/19 Enrollment Info
- Our lost and found is piling high! If you are missing anything, please take a look through our collection of missing items this month. All unclaimed items will be donated March 1st.
Excited about several new Markers!
A Tasty Event
Catholic Student Financial Raffle
Their is still time to sell tickets for the Catholic Student Financial Raffle, and we are very near to reaching our goal! The final extended deadline for bringing in your raffle sales is this Monday, February 26th.
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far!
Help needed for Grand Old Day
Saint Mark's Annual Golf Day
Thinking about warmer weather? Good news: planning for Saint Mark's Golf Day 2018, is gearing up. Join the committee to plan the fun. RSVP to Jana Hayden-Sofio to have in-"putt" on Golf Day.
Get it on the calendar now: Golf Day will be Sun., June 24 at Highland National in Saint Paul.
We hope to see you there!
New Convent for PES Sisters
Financial Aid and 2018/19 Enrollment Information
Financial aid applications for the 2018-19 school year were due on February 15th.
Financial aid is available for preschoolers expected to enter kindergarten at Saint Mark's in the fall of 2019 - see grant interface below to apply.
For more information about the Aim Higher scholarship, please see the mailchimp flyer below.
The following deadlines are in place:
Financial aid awarded: March 15
Tuition agreements due: April 15
Enrollment for 2018-19 is now open!
Preschoolers returning to preschool- please see myTADS.com below.
Preschoolers entering Kindergarten, and students entering grades 1-8, please check your email for your re-enrollment link, or log in to your TADS account and click the ‘enrollment’ tab.
News and Upcoming Events
- Open gym, Fridays 4:30-6
- Marker Monday, Feb 26
- Box Tops due, Feb 27
- Spring conferences (optional), Feb 27 and Mar 1
- First Friday Cocoa, March 2
- Daddy's Gym Night, March 3
- PES Sisters Open House, March 4
- Fish Fry, March 16
- CCW Spring Luncheon, April 7
- Grands' Day, May 4
- Grand Olde Saint Mark's Days, May 18-19
- Saint Mark's Golf Day, Jun 24
Check out this week's episode of the Roar! Follow the same link to subscribe and get updates from The Roar straight to your phone!