Cannon ij setup
Installing cannon ij
Canon Printer SetUp
Visit ij.start.cannon to learn how to properly download Canon printer drivers. Canon printers are ideal for any situation in which you need to print a document, paper, or photo, as well as scan, fax, and perform other tasks. ijstart.canon will show you how to set up a Canon printer so that you can take advantage of advanced printing features. See and follow the steps below to finish configuring your Canon ij printer with various connectivity options such as WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, and others.
Canon IJ Setup Installation Procedures
Step 1: To begin, download the correct model drivers for the printers. Before downloading and installing it, make sure that the operating system version is compatible.
Step 2 Now you must double-click on it to begin the installation process. When prompted to choose a method for connecting the printer, select "wireless connection" from the drop-down menu. Select the USB connection option if you have a wired connection.
For Mac users, the correct password must be entered before proceeding.
Step 3: Selecting a Connection Method You must turn on the ij.start.cannon printer and check the proper connections to ensure the best connectivity with the power outlet.
step 4 Now, press and hold the Wi-Fi alarm lamp key on the printer for a few seconds, or until the lamp flashes twice.
Step 5: Connect to the wireless setup You can see the blue flashing light from the Wi-Fi lamp, indicating that you have successfully connected the printer to the router.
Step 6: Flashing lights Read the licence agreement and accept it by clicking "Yes." Before you begin, review the necessary information for your region, such as the printer model name and the wireless network name.
Step 7: Sign a licence agreement After ensuring that the printer is connected to the wireless network, click "complete" to finish the installation process.
Instructions for connecting a Canon IJ printer to a computer via USB
Setup of a printer via USB
- If you're having trouble finding the printer, choose "setup network connection via USB" before moving on to NEXT.
- Now you must set up the printer and connect it to your computer using a USB cable. If you are a MAC user, click NEXT.
- That access point will be visible on your screen, and if you want to connect the wireless network to your printer, select the "yes" option. If you are a MAC user, you must click ALLOW when prompted to remove the printer from the computer.
- If you are using Windows, you can select the option "COMPLETE."
- MAC users must click OK after highlighting the access point to connect the printer to their computers.
- Navigate to the "ADD PRINTER" option and select the driver version you want to use. Finally, click the "ADD" button to finish.
- To finish the process of canon printer setup via USB, select the NEXT option.
Installing the Canon IJ Wireless Printer on Windows
- Turn on the Canon printer's power button, then navigate to the settings menu and select the 'Device Settings' option.
- Following the selection of the settings, click OK and then select the option "LAN Settings" before clicking OK.
- 3. To select the 'Wireless LAN Setup' option, click the down arrow button again and then click "ok."
- Your printer will now begin searching for wireless networks, and you will notice the blinking flash lamp.
- You can choose your Wi-Fi and then enter your Wi-Fi password or the WPA/WEP key.
- To complete the setup, you must click the "ok" button again after the first time.
- You can get the printer driver from the website canon.com/ijsetup, and then you must install it.
- Now, proceed to the control panel, following the device and printer, and finally, press the "add printer" option on the top left.
Now after this, you can finally set up your printer on Windows.