Plano West Senior High School
Blue Nation: Leading with Pride!
Friday, May 6, 2016
BOND ELECTION 2016
Bond Election 2016 Update: Early Voting Begins Monday, April 25
Early voting will be held April 25-30 and May 2 and 3. Hours vary depending upon the day of the week. With this election, voters will decide on a $481 million bond proposal which, if approved, will provide funding toward eight major project areas with no increase to the tax rate. Campuses will be impacted through district-wide security updates, renovations and facility upgrades, as well as technology improvements. Find out more, including specific project allocations, at www.pisd.edu/2016bond.
Early Voting Dates and Times:
· May 2 & 3: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· More voting information and early voting locations are available on the Collin County elections website:
For More Information:
· Plano ISD community members are invited to attend bond information meetings on April 25 and 28. Superintendent Dr. Brian Binggeli will present information and answer questions. Meetings will be held from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Vines High School (April 25) and Shepton High School (April 28).
Additional Online Resources:
· Bond Election (main page): www.pisd.edu/2016bond
· Bond Overview Video: http://tinyurl.com/h76me8j
· Bond Overview Flyer: http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/documents/BondOverview.pdf
· Frequently Asked Questions (English): http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/FAQ.shtml
· Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish): http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/documents/FAQ_Spanish.pdf
· Project List (English): http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/documents/Proposed_Project_List.pdf
· Project List (Spanish): http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/documents/Project_Summary_Spanish.pdf
· Bond Presentation - http://www.pisd.edu/news/bond.programs/2016bond/documents/Bond_2016_Presentation.pdf
- Daily Character Quote
- AVID Teacher of the Month
- Transcripts for Summer Programs or Scholarships
- Graduation Cap and Gown
- Bus Schedule for Finals Week
- CodeQuest Programming Contest
- Yearbooks Are Coming One Day Only
- AP Government & Politics Cram Session
- Percussion Program Presents "Pixelated"
- Important Reminders For Students Taking AP Exams
- AP Exam Students Need To Check Posters
- 2016 Bond Information Meetings
- PWSH Counseling is now using Remind
- Final Exam Grade Waiver and Final Exam Exemption Guidelines
- 2016 Bond Election
"My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso."
Congrats to Ms. Haskins for being voted by the students as the AVID Counselor of the Month! Thank you for all that you do!
Need a transcript for a summer program or scholarship? If an official transcript is required, you should turn in a request to the Registrar’s Office at least one week before the program/scholarship deadline. We do not e-mail official transcripts. Official transcripts must be faxed or mailed from the Registrar’s Office. You will need to provide the fax number or mailing address. If an unofficial transcript is acceptable, you may use a personal copy. If you need more information, stop by the Registrar’s Office before 1st period, during passing periods, during lunch times, or any time after 6th period.
Seniors: coming soon….instructions to request final transcripts. Stay tuned!
Graduation Cap and Gown - See information below.
Early Release Bus Schedule for Finals Week - See schedule below.
CodeQuest Programming Contest - On 4/30 we took 6 extraordinary students to Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth to compete in CodeQuest, a high school programming contest. Congratulations to our novice team of Ritvik Annam, Gahwon Lee, and Boris Tsang took 1st place, which qualifies them for the national championship title. Please also congratulate our advanced team of Jiaming Chen, Aneesh Adhikari-Desai, and Alexander Wong for a strong showing. We would also like to congratulate our wolf pups, Eric Zhang and Vincent Huang, from Jasper. This team of 2 won first place in the Advanced division.
Yearbooks - The Yearbooks Are Coming!! One Day ONLY.
Yearbook Distribution will be Tuesday, May 17, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Presentation Room. Please pick up your pre-ordered yearbook.
Failed to order a yearbook? We ordered a few extras to sell as a fundraiser….$100 CASH ONLY, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, ONE BOOK PER PERSON, WHILE SUPPLY LASTS, 8 a.m.
AP Government & Politics Cram Sessions
- Tues 5/3 – Mon 5/9 1st period daily – Group studying in A2047 (no passes to miss a scheduled class will be written)
- Tues 5/3 8:15, B lunch, 7th period, and 4:15 – Q&A with teacher in A2059
- Fri 5/6 Mock Gov Exam given to each AP Econ student during Econ classes
- Mon 5/9 3:30-6:30 (Come & Go) Q&A, games, and more in A2059
The Plano West Percussion Program would like to invite you to our annual percussion show Saturday, May 7th at 7 PM! This year's show is titled "Pixelated" and features musical arrangements of popular video games through the ages. Guest artists for the performance will be the guitarists from the Dallas-based rock band, Abacu5! This show will be very high energy and feature percussion students from all of the Plano West Cluster. Tickets are $8 if you order in advance, and $10 at the door. To purchase your tickets, visit www.planowestband.org. We hope to see you there!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR STUDENTS TAKING AP EXAMS:
AP exam season begins Monday, May 2 and continues through May 13.
MORNING EXAMS: Exam begins at 8:00 a.m. SHARP so arrive at 7:45 a.m.
Following your exam, you will report to your 4th period class and follow the rest of your regular schedule.
Students who arrive after 8:00 will not be able to enter the testing room.
AFTERNOON EXAMS: Exams begin at 12:30 p.m. SHARP so arrive at 12:15 p.m.
You will be dismissed for lunch at 11:30 if you have an afternoon exam.
Students who arrive after 12:30 will not be able to enter the testing room.
If you have morning and afternoon exams on the same day, you are STRONGLY ADVISED to bring a lunch!
You will not have time to leave campus to eat.
Check the south wall in the cafeteria for Exam locations. Most AP exams will be in the
Building A Small Gym or the Building A Gray Gym. Digital exams will be in specified computer labs.
Bring the following items to your exam:
- Picture I.D.
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers.
- Black or dark blue ballpoint pens for free-response questions in most exams. Please do not bring felt tip or jell pens.
- Calculators… Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics and Biology.
- Social Security Number (optional)
Do Not Bring –
Cell phones and other electronic devices, food or drink (even water), watches that beep, highlighters, dictionaries, and scratch paper are NOT allowed during AP exams and breaks. Possession of a cell phone or other electronic devices during these exams could invalidate your exam score.
There is no room for back-packs in the testing area. They should be left in your locker or your car. If back packs are brought to the testing area, they will be stored, unsecured, in the hallways.
Good luck to over 1,574 AP exam participants!!
AP STUDENTS need to check the AP exam posters on the south wall of the cafeteria to be sure you are included on the correct rolls for next week’s AP exams.
If you are not on the roll, see your counselor as soon as possible. Exams were only ordered for students who paid for them.
About the May 7 Bond Election
On May 7, Collin County voters residing within the Plano ISD attendance zone will be asked to consider a single proposition to provide $481 million toward eight major project areas with no increase to the tax rate. If approved, all Plano ISD campuses will be impacted by district-wide security updates, renovations and facility upgrades, as well as technology improvements. Visit www.pisd.edu/2016bond for more information.
Bond Proposal Resources
PISD Website http://www.pisd.edu
PWSH Website http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/pwsh/index.html
From the Plano West Nurse
Staff, students and parents can help reduce the impact of the cold and flu season by following these simple tips:
- Get a flu shot!
- Keep your children at home for fever of 100° or more for 24 hours without fever reducing medication.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand rub/gel.
- Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue or your upper sleeve, not into your hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
PWSH Counseling is now using Remind! All students and parents are encouraged to join.
Text @pwshcouns to 81010
You can opt-out of messages anytime by texting ‘unsubscribe @pwshcouns’
Or, to receive these messages from the Counselors via email, send an email to:
Final Exam Grade Waiver and Final Exam Exemption Guidelines. See below.
2016 Bond Election - On May 7, 2016, Plano ISD voters will decide on a $481 million bond proposal to fund initiatives recommended by the Plano ISD Facilities and Technology Task Force. Appointed in August, 2015 by the Plano ISD Board of Trustees, the task force included citizens, business leaders, teachers, principals and parents. The task force reviewed enrollment trends and projections, established construction and renovation needs, validated costs and sought input from fellow community members. After five months of study, debate and public input, the task force made final recommendations to school trustees which are included in this bond proposal. If approved, the bond initiative will provide funding toward eight major project areas with no increase to the tax rate and will impact all Plano ISD campuses through district-wide security updates, renovations and facility upgrades, as well as technology improvements. Find out more, including specific project allocations, at www.pisd.edu/2016bond. You may send questions to email@example.com.
Dear Parents and 2016 Graduates:
Plano West Senior High School students are preparing for the end of the school year and we look forward to the success of each of our seniors. The faculty and staff appreciate our parents for all of their support in helping to keep our seniors focused on their education and future events.
Please utilize this informative packet and contact the school with questions as we are available and eager to assist. Below is a calendar of events for your immediate attention:
- May 2-13 AP Testing
- May 17 Student Recognition Assembly
PTSA sponsored Senior lunch during both lunch periods.
Senior Awards Night at 7:00 p.m. in the Plano West Auditorium.
- May 23 Pick up Senior Check-out information sheet and sign Behavior Contract in your Assistant Principal’s office.
- May 27 Student Holiday/Teacher Professional Development
- May 30 Memorial Day (Student/Teacher Holiday)
- May 31-June 3 Final Exams: Students must be present for exam periods for which they are scheduled even if NO test is administered. Also, students may not switch tests from one period to another. Vacation days, college orientation, summer jobs, etc. should be scheduled around published exam days. Students must return their textbook to take the final exam. Seniors that qualify for exam exemptions must still be in attendance at school for exam days.
- May 31, June 1 Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal in the Plano West Auditorium. Detailed information is available on page 2.
- June 3 Senior check out, tickets and blue card pick up from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the Old Gym and Gray Gym. Seniors must have all textbooks returned and fines cleared to receive the tickets and BLUE CARD for Graduation entry. Each graduating Senior will receive 5 tickets for guests for the ceremony.
- June 9 Graduation Ceremony: The graduation ceremony will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. Guests must have a ticket for entry into the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center (1 ticket per person). Students must arrive at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center-Exhibit Hall A by 6:30 p.m. All graduates and guests must leave the Convention Center within one hour after the graduation ceremony.
Counselors will verify eligibility for graduation prior to ticket distribution.
Randall Ford A-Bul 469-752-9626
Pam Frey Bum-Dr 469-752-9678
Joel Ledezma Du-Han 469-752-9705
Julie Tallant Hao-Kel 469-752-9618
Delinda Dudley Kem-May 469-752-9760
Mary Beth Randecker Maz-Pas 469-752-9617
Michelle Altom Pat-Sc 469-752-9715
Christine Haskins Se-Tr 469-752-9679
Tracy Stafford Ts-Z 469-752-9619
- June 9 Diplomas will be distributed immediately following the Graduation Ceremony in Exhibit Hall A.
- June 27 – August 31, 2016 Diplomas may be picked up at the registrar’s office at Plano West Senior High School.
Graduates will participate in a recessional from the Arena and will return to Exhibit Hall A at the conclusion of the graduation ceremony. Guests will remain seated during the recessional and will be adjourned after the graduates have exited the Arena. Families will meet their graduates in Exhibit Hall A following the ceremony.
Plano West teachers, principals, and counselors want to assist our students and families in making certain all students meet the necessary graduation requirements. Parents, please stay in close contact with our staff especially if your student is not experiencing success in a particular class. We strive to have “no surprises” in determining a student’s graduation status.
It is my pleasure to serve as the principal of Plano West Senior High School. I wish the best of luck to the Class of 2016!
Katherine King, Principal
Plano West Senior High School
Expectations for the Graduation Rehearsal and Ceremony
- Seniors are to pick up their check-out form in the Sub-School Office beginning
Monday, May 23, 2016
- Graduating seniors will sign this Behavior Expectations Form and return it to the sub-school office prior to participating in the MANDATORY graduation rehearsal and ceremony.
- Graduation rehearsal will be held in the auditorium at Plano West Senior High School as follows:
- May 31 12:00-1:00 p.m. Exempt Seniors with last names (A-Led) will attend graduation rehearsal in the auditorium. (Arctic and Lobos Sub-Schools)
1:10-2:00 p.m. Graduation rehearsal for remaining Seniors with last names (A-Led) in the auditorium.
- June 1 12:00-1:00 p.m. Exempt Seniors with last names (Lee-Z) will attend graduation rehearsal in the auditorium. (Timber and Tundra Sub-Schools)
1:10-2:00 p.m. Graduation rehearsal for remaining Seniors with last names (Lee-Z) in the auditorium.
Should you not be able to attend graduation practice on your designated day, please notify the assistant principal in your sub-school office:
Dr. Victor Nixon, Assistant Principal (A-Fin)
Dr.Camica Evans-Brown, Assistant Principal (Fis-Lee) Hilda (Sam) Scott, Secretary (469-752-9716) Hedy Di Sarro, Secretary (469-752-9722)
Dr. Kevin Lyons, Assistant Principal (Leg-Rom)
Mr. Michael Cruz, Assistant Principal (Ros-Z) Bonnie Neumann, Secretary (469-752-9720) Leona Hardiman, Secretary (469-752-9725)
Arrival Time: Graduates are expected to arrive at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center no later than 6:30p.m. in Exhibit Hall A.
● Royal blue gown and cap with the royal blue, black, and white tassel are required for participation in graduation services. Girls are expected to wear an appropriate dress without a collar and dress shoes. Boys are expected to wear dark dress slacks, long-sleeved white dress shirt, tie, and dark dress socks and shoes. Graduates will be inspected by a line supervisor (Plano West Teacher/Staff Member) prior to entering the floor at the KBHCC.
● Lettering and/or decorations will not be allowed on caps or gowns.
● Shorts will not be allowed.
● Athletic shoes and sandals will not be allowed.
● Only approved regalia (cords, stoles, etc.) are permitted.
Conduct: The purpose of the graduation ceremony is to honor the Plano West Senior High School graduating class of 2016. This event will be conducted in a dignified manner. Graduates should conduct themselves in a way that will bring credit to themselves, their classmates and their family. The graduation ceremony is not the place for disruptive behavior. Purses, back packs, fog horns, cell phones, music devices, chewing gum, laser pens, sunglasses, food, drinks, cameras, game devices, silly string, confetti, etc. are prohibited during the graduation ceremony. The throwing of any items other than graduate caps at the appropriate time will result in removal of the student from the arena and their diploma will be withheld until a conference can be scheduled with the principal.
Graduation Ceremony - Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 7:30 P.M.
Kay Bailey Hutchison, Dallas Convention Center, 650 Griffin Street, Dallas, Texas 75202 www.dallasconventioncenter.com
STUDENTS REPORT TO THE KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON DALLAS CONVENTION CENTER
BY 6:30 p.m.
Detailed Graduation Ceremony information is available on the Plano ISD webpage at http://pisd.edu/graduation/ or on the Plano West Senior High School website at http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/pwsh/news/graduation.html.
SENIOR ARRIVAL AT THE CONVENTION CENTER:
Students are to arrive by 6:30 p.m. and report to their line in Exhibit Hall A. Students must bring their cap, gown, tassel and their blue card certifying them eligible for graduation. Additionally, ladies are expected to wear an appropriate dress without a collar and dress shoes. Gentlemen are expected to wear dark dress slacks, long-sleeved white dress shirt, tie, and dark dress socks and shoes. Graduates will be inspected by a line supervisor (Plano West Teacher/Staff Member) prior to entering the floor at the KBHCC. Lettering and/or decorations will not be allowed on caps or gowns. Shorts will not be allowed. Athletic shoes and sandals will not be allowed.
The Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center has 1,200 parking spaces. Provider is ACE Parking (214-671-9509). Charge is $12.00 per entry, per vehicle. Enter the convention center parking garages on Lamar or Griffin Streets; heading south, turn left on Memorial Drive into garages (cash or credit card); Additional ACE parking is available. Traffic officers will direct guests to the following lots once parking garage is full: Lot C has 175 spaces (Lamar and Griffin Streets) (cash or credit card); Lot E and surrounding lots have 2,000 spaces (Hotel Street and Memorial Drive, about a ½-mile walk from the Convention Center (cash only).
DART--Dallas Area Transit:
Red and Blue Rail Lines both stop directly at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center. For further information you may contact DART #214-979-1111 or visit the website for specific rates, schedules and other information at .http://www.dart.org/schedules/schedules.asp
Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center will be opened at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 9, 2016; the Graduation Ceremony will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center employees will conduct a search of each attendee at every entry to the Graduation Ceremony. NO large bags, duffel bags, backpacks, noise makers, tobacco products, lighters, weapons, signs, etc. will be allowed into the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center.
Guests requiring handicapped seating will be seated on the arena floor with one additional guest at Entrance #4.
For advanced reservations, call AABCO Ready Rental at 972-412-3500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The television broadcast will air on WFAA digital channel 8.2 and the webcast of the graduation ceremony will air at wfaa.com/graduation on June 9, 2016. Post event broadcasts will be replayed all summer (Monday-Saturday at 8:00 p.m.) on Plano ISD’s Time Warner cable channel 99 and Verizon FIOS channel 33.
GRADUATION PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOTAPING:
Flash Photo will be present at the Graduation Ceremony to take your graduate’s photograph while walking across the stage. For information regarding photos, you may contact Flash Photography 214-443-9393 and/or order at www.FlashPhotography.com. PISD is pleased to partner with GradMemory to bring a special graduation memoir for the Class of 2016. You may order a personalized copy of the graduation ceremony on DVD for $24.99 plus shipping at www.gradmemory.com or e-mail them at email@example.com
Please feel free to call Danice Johnson at 469-752-9603 should you have any questions regarding graduation.
PWSH Graduation Information Link - http://k-12.pisd.edu/schools/pwsh/news/graduation.html
SUMMER SCHOOL 2016
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION-HIGH SCHOOL
On-line registration for High School Summer School is available Monday, March 21st. Counselors must pre-approve courses in the registration portal. To register, visit with your counselor about course selections, then login to parent portal and complete the student emergency information from any computer with internet access. Courses pre-approved by the student’s counselor will be viewable and available for selection. Online registration and payment is the most efficient and convenient way to enroll in Summer School courses. Questions regarding registration can be directed to the campus counseling office.
- June 13 - June 30
- 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- July 5 - July 22
- 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- July 1, July 4
- Note: On the last day of each session students will be released at 10:00 am.
- Only one absence is permitted per session.
Plano East Senior High School, 3000 Los Rios Blvd, Plano TX 75074
- English, Spanish, Math, Communication Applications and SAT-PSAT Preparation Classes.
Plano West Senior High School, 5601 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093
- Social Studies, Science, Physical Education and Health.
For a comprehensive list of High School Summer School course offerings, visit: http://www.pisd.edu/students/summer.school/high.school.shtml
PWSH Athletics and Clubs/Jasper and Shepton Announcements
- Beach Volleyball Tournament
- PWSH Softball Area Round
- Men's Basketball
CoEd 4x4 Beach Volleyball Tournament
May 15th 11-3pm at Craig Ranch
See Coach Bridge B117 for team form and waivers
PWSH Softball Wins District - Congratulations to our Plano West Softball Team for winning the District Championship!
AREA ROUND: PWSH vs. Southlake Carroll, Friday, May 6th, 7:30 at Flower Mound H.S.
Plano West Men's Basketball site at: www.hometeamsonline.com/planowestbasketball
Attention all WOLVES!! Still need the perfect Mother's Day gift? Support your Plano West Wolves Men's Basketball team when treating Mom this Mother's Day! Visit Holidaze and Gifts on Thursday, May 5th mention the plano West Men's Basketball Booster Club and Holidaze will donate 20% of the proceeds from your purchase! Open 10-6!!
PTSA/PWSH Booster Clubs
- Best Buddies
- Senior Shirts at Reduced Price
- Chess Club
- Youth for Christ
- Anime Club
Best Buddies will be having their prom on May 7, 2016 from 6pm-10pm at Christ United Methodist Church on Parker and Coit.
The Evite has gone out, so if you are attending please note the change in times.
Food will be provided and then dancing for the remainder of the evening!
Dress to impress as the theme will be Old Hollywood Glamour and Movies. We hope to see you there!
This is for those who are associated with Best Buddies. Please make sure to RSVP!
For any other information, questions or concerns, please contact:
Jillian Haug- Chapter President
Sarah Balis- Chapter Secretary
Ms. Earl- Room A1153
Senior Shirts at Reduced Price
Senior shirts are still available in G212 for $10. PALs will be selling shirts every Wednesday in the foyer until all shirts are gone. The proceeds will continue to go towards helping feed needy families.
Chess Club will meet on Wednesdays in A1167 during both lunches. All skill levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced.
Youth for Christ meets every Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. in Ms. Gomez's room, A2030. Everyone and anyone is welcome.
Anime Club will meet every Thursday. Meet new friends and watch anime movies or episodes. Join us in Room B-209 (Ms. Roop-Morland) at 4:20pm OR Room A-2060 (Mr. Cherry) 7th period.
Class of 2016 Elementary Reunions
- Andrews Elementary
- Barksdale Elementary
- Bethany Elementary
- Beverly Elementary
- Boggess Elementary
- Brinker Elementary
- Carlisle Elementary
- Centennial Elementary
- Christie Elementary
- Daffron Elementary
- Dooley Elementary
- Forman Elementary
- Gulledge Elementary
- Haggar Elementary
- Harrington Elementary
- Haun Elementary
- Hightower Elementary
- Hickey Elementary
- Huffman Elementary
- Hughston Elementary
- Hunt Elementary
- Jackson Elementary
- Matthews Elementary
- Memorial Elementary
- Mendenhall Elementary
- Miller Elementary
- Mitchell Elementary
- Saigling Elementary
- Sigler Elementary
- Skaggs Elementary
- Stinson Elementary
- Thomas Elementary
- Weatherford Elementary
- Wells Elementary
- Wyatt Elementary
Andrews Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:45-6:00 p.m.
Barksdale Elementary - Wednesday, May 25th, 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Bethany Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 5:00-7:00 p.m. Library
Beverly Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Boggess Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Brinker Elementary - Wednesday, May 18th 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Carlisle Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Centennial Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Christie Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 4:30-6:00 Cafeteria
Daffron Elementary - Wednesday, May 11th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Dooley Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Cafeteria
Forman Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Gulledge Elementary - Thursday, May 12th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Haggar Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 5:00-6:30 p.m. Library
Harrington Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Haun Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Hightower Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Hickey Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:30-6:00 Library
Huffman Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th, 4:00-6:00 p.m. 2016 Library
Hughston Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. Cafeteria
Hunt Elementary - Wednesday, May 11th 4:15-5:30 p.m. Library
Jackson Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Matthews Elementary - Wednesday, May 25th 4:30-6:30 p.m. Gym
Memorial Elementary - Thursday, May 19th 5:30-6:30 p.m.Cafeteria
Mendenhall Elementary - Wednesday, May 25th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Miller Elementary - Wednesday, May 18th 4:30-6:00
Mitchell Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-5:30 p.m. Library
Saigling Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:30-6:00 Cafeteria
Sigler Elementary - Wednesday, May 18th 4:30-6:00 p.m. Library
Skaggs Elementary - Tuesday, May 17th 4:30-5:30 Library
Stinson Elementary - Wednesday, May 25th 5:00-6:00 p.m. Cafeteria
Thomas Elementary - Thursday, May 26th 4:30-5:30 p.m. Library
Weatherford Elementary - Tuesday, May 17, 4:30-5:30 p.m. Cafeteria
Wells Elementary - Tuesday, May 24th 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. Gym
Wyatt Elementary - Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:15-6:15 p.m. Cafeteria