Lincoln Middle School
November 6, 2020
PEPS (Partnering with Educators and Parents to Support student needs) is a networking group for parents of children with special needs in any of the District 57 schools. PEPS is holding an upcoming meeting for any D57 family on November 17. Click here for more information: PEPS meeting.
Also, don't forget to join the PTO! See their flyer below! Click here for the PTO membership form.
Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to browse our newsletter. We strive to keep our information concise as we are certain that families have overflowing inboxes! Hopefully your family will find some "downtime" during this lovely fall weekend ahead of us!
ATTENTION PARENTS OF STUDENTS WITH ASTHMA OR FOOD ALLERGIES
FROM MRS. SMITH, SCHOOL NURSE
Does your child have asthma or food allergies? If your child will be learning in person please drop off the required forms in the health office as soon as possible.
Parents may also want to review this overview of Health Office COVID-19 Procedures. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Smith in the Lincoln Office.
District 214: Recent 8th Grade Parent and Guardian Mailing
FROM YOUR SCHOOL NURSE, MRS. SMITH: ATTENTION! PARENTS OF 6TH GRADERS and NEW STUDENTS !
- All incoming 6th grade and new students must submit a completed school physical and immunization record to the health office prior to in person learning.
- Dental forms are also required but they are not required for in person learning.
- Physical exams after August 24, 2019 and dental examinations done after 11/15/19 fulfill the requirement.
- Once In-Person learning resumes, if the required paperwork has not been received, your child will be excluded from school.
- Paperwork can either be emailed to the school nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off at Lincoln Middle School (collection bin located in the foyer/front of building from 7am-3pm) or faxed to (847) 394-7358.
- Please make sure to complete the health history section at the top of the form, sign and date--this section is completed by parent.
- Medical forms can be found at this link.