Sept. 25 - 29, 2017
Writing & Spelling
Monday & Tuesday, the students will practice correcting the capitalization in various sentences. Wednesday, they will take their Capitalization Post-Test. Thursday, we will talk about the parts & practice writing a friendly letter. Friday, we will begin laying the groundwork for Writer's Workshop and go over the expectations of what a 3rd grade narrative should include.
In Spelling Unit 5, we will focus on words with ew & oo, analogies, and inferences.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 - Art Club 4:15p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 - Bus Evacuation Drill 9:30a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 - Spanish & Garden Club 4:10p.m
- Thursday, Sept. 28 - Lego Club 8-9a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 28 - Fall Pictures
- Thursday, Sept. 28 - PTA Mtg. 6:30p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 29 - Character Assembly 3:10-3:40p.m.