Ethan's Guide To Fun On Earth
So Much Info and FUN
VISIT THESE PLACES
- The La Junta Grassland
- The Amazon Rainforest
- Sahara Desert
get to explore a place like no other.
could find dinosaur tracks.
- largest rainforest in the world.
- covers 40% of the south american countrys.
- second largest river in the world.
- the amazon raiforest used to flow westward.
- over 20 species of stingray live in the river.
- About 10 million years ago, waters worked through , the sandstone to the west and amazon began to flow eastward.
- bug spray
Get to explore a place that has rare species.
Get to see beautiful animals and fish
- 3rd largest desert
- 9,400,00 square killomitors
- bounded by the atlantic ocean
- the red sea is to the east of this desert
- people used to live in this desert
- hiking gear
- fire tools
opportunities for this place
- get to explore a vast area of desert
- you get to collect some sand
3 ways humans regonalize the earth