It's Time for the Commercial
Appeal to Numbers, Facts or Stats
Explanation is Necessary
You must have your script approved BEFORE filming!
Your commercial needs to meet the following guidelines:
- It must be at least 30 seconds long.
- It must be either performed live or on a video tape that must be shown in class. You will not receive any points if the commercial is not acted out.
- Your commercial may not contain any references to drugs, alcohol, sex or violence.
You MUST Turn in:
- Commercial Script prior to filming or acting out your commercial and with your final product.
- The actual product with a one page explanation of how your product and commercial meets requirements of propaganda. The techniques that you used must be included in your explanation.
- The brochure that advertises your product. The brochure handout packet must be completed and turned in as well.