SunTrust Off to College Scholarship
You could win a $500 scholarship!
A total of 30 individual $500 scholarships will be awarded for education expenses. Two winners will be randomly chosen every two weeks throughout the sweepstakes period.
Entrants can be either:
- High school seniors planning to attend college in the fall of 2016, or
- Current college students continuing undergraduate studies in the fall of 2016
- Registration begins Sept. 14th and the first drawing is held on Oct. 30th
- Free to enter — eligibility is not based on GPA or financial need
- Entrants must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, at least 13 years of age and have a permanent residence in one of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or the District of Columbia (DC)
- One entry per sweepstakes drawing, but students can register during each sweepstakes drawing period
- Eligible colleges: U.S. Department of Education Title IV eligible, 2 and 4 year public and private college and university located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (DC)
- Checks made payable to winner's college of attendance
- Read the 2015-2016 Official Rules.
For full information...
SEE THEIR WEBSITE!