Family Newsletter October 2021
To translate on a cell phone, click on the black and white circle on the bottom right. To translate on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to your preferred language, click the black box to the right that says, "translate newsletter."
Para traducir en un teléfono celular, haga clic el círculo blanco y negro en la parte inferior derecha. Para traducir en una tableta, computadora portátil o computadora de escritorio a su idioma preferido, haga clic en el cuadro negro a la derecha que dice "translate newsletter.”
Positive COVID Case Procedures
1. Personally call each person who is considered a close contact and provide them with directions regarding quarantine, modified quarantine, or testing.
2. Each person who is a close contact will also receive a text with a letter stating they were a potential close contact.
3. Each child in the class will receive a text with a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their class.
4. Each child in the school will receive a text with a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their school.
5. Each staff member will receive an email or text with a letter stating that there was a person who tested positive in their school.