The Greek god of the seas, storms, and earthquakes
By: Jaydn Weber
Why I chose Poseidon and how we are alike
I am like Poseidon because I love to swim and be in water. I also like to watch storms and see the lightning.
10 facts about posiedon
2. His weapon was the trident, with which he used to create earthquakes.
3. He was second in power next to Zeus.
4. He was considered by the Greeks to have a difficult quarrelsome personality.
5. He was considered the most greedy god.
6. Along with his siblings, he got swallowed whole by his father.
7. His name is Greek for husband.
8. A chariot pulled by horses was his primary means of transportation.
9. He controlled the sea monsters and storms.
10. He possessed a palace made of gems and coral located on the ocean floor.