Detailed scope (describe what to focus on)
re-organazing the current deployment method
Motivation/problem (why are we doing this project)
Better use of resources (money, time, people, IT infrastructure) requires a new approach
Method/Solution (how to solve the problem or deal with the challenge)
new (BLUE/GREEN) deployment scheme. Implement with [stage,QA, production,Dev] team
Deliverables (what is delivered to the client and delivery due date)
- New scheme
Assumptions (technical issues, strategic topics, business assumptions)
- client wants to pilot a new approach
- Client is going to be surprised by results (good/bad thing?)
Risks & Obstacles
- searching for open-source code might be lengthy
Goals (set SMART goals and describe monitoring / control tools)
- Realize the best scheme for the client within the defined timeframe
- Implement the new scheme/approach/work-flow
- Is this goal Specific ? Measurable ? Relevant? Time bound ?
KPI's (help us track project towards reaching desired goals)
- Success indicators - client delighted ? goals reached ? benefit gained ?
- Sustainability indicators - Approach adopted? mind-set changed ? client controls the process and aware of results ?
- New deployment processes performances (time, costs) - zoom-in scope environment
- work-flow performances (time, cost, resource allocation) - zoom-out scope environment
- Resources utilization / optimization rate