By: Charlsie Drugmand
The Social Learning Theory
This tool supports the social learning theory by:
- Showing students how to do problems
- Encouraging Social Interaction in discussing the assignment at hand.
- Learning through observation
How it Supports Development
- It reinforces concepts
- It allows for social interaction, enhancing social skills
- It allows students to see how to do things, enhancing their knowledge and creating a better understanding of the problems.
- It sometimes encourages physical activity in game instructions or other various activities in the classroom.
- It can be used for students to take notes or refer back to if they forget instructions or how to do a problem.