November Tech Connect
Thankful for Amazing New Google Slide Feature!
Want a fun way for your students to learn about locations all around the globe? Use Google Maps and Google Slides to challenge your students with their own amazing race! Play today!
Thankful for Reminders
Thankful for Free Math Resources
- Prodigy : a fun role-playing math game for grades 1-8 that allows students to go on adventures while solving math problems.
- Scholastic : online magazines, practice problems, and videos with math lessons.
- Tenmarks : practice problems and data tracking for grades 1-12.
- Sumdog : an engaging and competitive games for math or reading.
- Buzzmath : middle school math tracking that includes more rigorous questions.
- Reflex math : a free 30-day trial to improve fact fluency.
Visit museums and archives from all of the world! From art projects to Wonders of the World, your students can explore and learn with great visuals, stories, and videos. Students can experience historic moments and tour, using Google Street Views.