Ms.Minka P.E/Health Gym02
All About Me
Health and Teens
Risk Factors: Any attribute, characteristic or exposure of an individual that increases the likelihood of developing a disease or injury.
Sedentary Lifestyle: A type of lifestyle with no or irregular physical activity. A person who lives a sedentary lifestyle may colloquially be known as a couch potato. It is commonly found in both the developed and developing world.
Health and Wellness
- Physical: No excersice for me
- Mental: My self esteem is great
- Social: I get along with everybody and more of a text person
- Spiritual: I have my goals and priorities straight and I'm striving for them
- Environment: I have a good family and a good atmosphere around me
And I have to take charge by saying no to all the bad and stuff and just focus on eating healthy.
Health and Community
The Complete Guide