All in for 2021-2022!
This week ...
Monday September 20
- Evacuation/Fire drill at 1:40 pm
- Let's Connect Event 5 - 6 pm
Tuesday September 21
- Kathy at Principal Meeting 8 - 10 am
Wednesday September 22
- TILT meeting 3:45 - 4:45 pm
- Kathy & Brent at Admin Meeting 3:30 - 5:30 pm
Friday September 24
- Data Meeting - Grade 3 (MPR 9:30 - 10:15 am)
- Admin-LIF (powerful PLC work) 2:15 - 3:30 pm
Looking ahead ...
Wednesday September 29
- Equity Team Meeting 3:45 - 4:45 pm
Friday October 8
- Instructional Review 9:00 - 11:00 am
Wednesday October 13
- Picture Day
- Showcase of Learning, Curriculum Night Online Event (details coming soon)
Friday October 15
- Learning Improvement Day (agenda, details coming soon)
- Conference Preparation, Early Release 1:00 pm
Monday November 1 - Friday November 5
- Conferences, Early Release 1:00 pm
Focused on ... rigorous, engaging, and culturally responsive instruction!
- Carts have been delivered to Grades 3-5 - you will begin i-Ready diagnostic this week.
- Request from our custodians - Please use the garbage bins they have set up in the hallways for breakfast. Please do not use the small classroom garbage - they overflow and leak sometimes.
- WEBSITE for COVID-related staff resources | EPS homepage (sign in)
TILT Meeting Sept. 22
Garfield Assessment Schedule
- i-Ready Reading Diagnostic Grades 3-5
- i-Ready Math Diagnostic Grades 1-5
- i-Ready Reading Diagnostic Grades 1-2
- Oral Reading Fluency (ORF) Grades 1-2
Tuesday October 26 - 4th Grade ELA
Wednesday October 27- 5th Grade ELA
Thursday October 28 - 4th Grade Math
Friday October 29 - 5th Grade Math
Make-Ups November 1 - 5