Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds
Staying Safe & Healthy At Home
Focus on Fruits
- Keep a bowl of washed fruit on the table
- Try fruit at dinner by adding fruits to a salad
- Be a good role model and include fruits in your snack choices
- Don't have fresh fruit, offer canned fruit (in water or 100% juice) for a snack.
Fun Fruit Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good banana split? Now you can have it for breakfast or just a fun snack!
Let’s face it. Most of us are dreaming of warmer weather and going someplace on vacation! While we’re staying safe at home, why not bring a tropical vacation to your kitchen with this fun, healthy breakfast?
Who doesn't love a great tasting snack right in the middle of the day? Here are a list of ways to create some snacks that are healthy and taste great too!
- Sleep well at night
- Enjoy yourself and have fun
- Feel better about yourself
Saginaw Intermediate School District
3933 Barnard Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.