Choose a grain that has not be talked about during class.
2. When wheat kernels are boiled, dried, cracked, then sorted by size, the result is bulgur.
3. Bulgur has more fiber than quinoa, oats, millet, buckwheat or corn. Its quick cooking time and mild flavor make it ideal for those new to whole grain cooking.
4. It is most common in European, Middle Eastern, and Indian cuisine.
5. Bulgur is used as a cereal with milk and sugar. In the United States is often used as a side dish, much like pasta or rice.
6. Fast food for quick side dishes, pilafs or salads.
7. 3.02$ to 6$.