La Charla Con Sra. Chaney
Week 36 - Randolph Middle 2015-2016 - Q4
Welcome to week 36! & Final Project Details
The deadline for the U7/8 project ONLY was extended to Friday, 5/20. Students have the weekend and the first class time of the week to submit their FINAL PROJECT (not the U7/8, the final exam protect) projects if needed. Students should have the written portion complete by Friday and use the weekend to finish audio if needed and class time to do a final check before submitting.
- Students can work on the project throughout the week.
- Students can use previous assignments/feedback of THEIR OWN to help them on this project-- they may not use work belonging to other students or that of an online translator, website, tutor, etc. (see academic integrity expectations below).
- Students must use a web 2.0 tool (ie: not Powerpoint). They can use Prezi, Padlet, Google Slides, Voki, etc. any tool they've used so far this year.
- The project must contain written and spoken elements, include images and citations to get maximum credit.
- RMS Spanish 1 I Can Statements
- Spanish 1 Vocabulary Lists
- Tips for a Great Final Project
- Summary of Spanish 1 Course Content
- Final Project Grading Rubric
As always, contact me if you have questions! Remind message/text is the best way to get a quick response from me, otherwise give me a call during office hours!
Reminder about Academic Integrity
Things to keep in mind:
- All students get multiple submissions on any speaking, writing or projects. They will get custom teacher feedback and then can resubmit the assignment after making changes.
- If a student is suspected of using a translator/outside resource the teacher will leave the student feedback saying that they need to be called by that student.
- If a translator/outside resource is used the student will receive a ZERO on the assignment and have to re-do it for a maximum of 70% on the assignment.
Resources students CAN USE to help them:
- Vocabulary lists for each unit contain all vocabulary and structures needed for that unit's assignments
- Their online teacher using appropriate contact methods (Moodle message, Blackboard IM, call or text during appropriate hours)
- The NCVPS Peer Tutoring Center
To read more about Academic Integrity and NCVPS click here:
Mrs. Kellie Chaney
Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 2-5pm
During office hours Mrs. Chaney can be reached via call, text, Blackboard IM or iMessage. If students are not able to communicate with Mrs. Chaney during this time they can set up another time via Moodle message or text.