For Prospective Students and Parents
The mission of the Wake STEM Early College High School is to provide a highly supportive and academically challenging learning environment for students underserved in a traditional high school setting and underrepresented in the STEM disciplines, including first generation college going students, who will graduate prepared to compete globally in careers related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Come to our information sessions to learn more about our program!
- We are hosting three virtual information sessions throughout Wake County for prospective parents and students during our application period for the next school year.
- We are hosting two virtual Open Houses.
- These sessions are intended for students who are currently in the 8th grade and are interested in applying to attend our school in the 9th grade. (Current 9th graders may apply but openings for 10th graders are unknown.)
- No registration required for any of our sessions or events.
- Choose the session that is most convenient for you.
- We will also be at the WCPSS Early College and Magnet Fairs. Come out and speak with us!
2020 Dates, Locations, Times
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Virtual Information Session @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, October 12, 2020 - Virtual Information Session @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 - Virtual Early College High School Virtual Fair @ 9:00am - 11:00am
- Monday, October 19, 2020 - Virtual Information Session @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - Virtual Mini Early College Fair @ 6:00pm
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - Virtual Open House @ 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 7, 2020 - Virtual WCPSS Magnet Fair @ 9:00am - 11:00am
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 - Virtual Open House @ 6:30pm - 8:00pm