2. People depended on his bread and grain and it tells us you just couldn't get it from anywhere.
3. He was an important person ranking third after the lord of the manor and the priest.
4. The miller ran a shop near his mill where he baked bread and weighed grain for the serfs
5. he steals corn by mixing filler in their sack, lustful nature because he had red hair
6. A Miller because the occupation has not changed
The Miller is a man that weighs 224 pounds
A very stout man that is big in muscle and bone
He did good out of all the people, because he could go
And win gold at any wrestling show
Big, muscular, and low shoulders, that he would brag about
He could remove any door from where it was hook on to
or he run and break the door with his head
His beard was as red as a fox
It was also wide and look liked a shovel
And at the tip of his beard his nose showed
a hairy wart
That had hair as red as a female pigs ear
His nostril were wide and very black
At his side he had a sword and a shield
His mouth was mighty and nasty
He was loud and dumb and knew
a lot of dirty bar stories
He was very skilled at stealing grain
He felt the grain with his thumb and then knew
the quality of it and took three times the money for it
He could gauge grains with his thumb of gold
He wore a blue hood and a white coat
He liked to play the bagpipes
And he played them as they left out of town.
4. Slepen-sleeping, Melodye-Melody, nyght-night,Redy-ready,yonge-young
3. Ram as in the miller he takes the ram in every wrestling show means he is the strongest one around.