Gainesville Summer Service Project
Young Entrepreneurs for Leadership and Sustainability
- Looking for an opportunity to complete 100 Hours of Community Service?
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, and Hard Working?
- Interested in developing your Leadership Skills?
- Want to learn to think and act Innovatively and Sustainably about the social, environmental, and economic issues related to the community service you perform?
- Want to be empowered to become a Leader and Changemaker in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the YELS: Gainesville Summer Service Project is for you!
Outstanding rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors are invited to apply to participate in this community service summer program developed specifically for high school students to explore opportunities in entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, leadership, and sustainability as they make a difference in the local Gainesville community for five weeks, this summer!
For more information or to apply, go to www.ufyoungentrepreneurs.org/gssp
Scholarship are available!
Sponsored by: UF's Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the Warrington College of Business Administration. In Partnership with: UF's Center for Precollegiate Education & Training, UF's Center for Leadership & Service, UF's Innovation Academy, and UF's Office of Sustainability