Inspire Weekly Update
- Team Leads- Please send me the dates for your Team Meetings
- Team Leads or Teacher with 10 additional minutes to spare- I have been getting complaints about dress code from administration on campuses so please show the Dress Code PPT I sent a few weeks ago by October 21st.
- October 21st, please let me know if you can assist on Saturday, November 5th at the Chisholm Trail 5k. Keep in mind that we will probably fill out a grant application at some point and it would be great for us to get our name out there for Inspire.
- PSAT, Wednesday, 10/19
- Demo Teacher PLC, Wednesday, 10/26 @ Admin
- Last Day for T-Shirt Sales, Friday, 10/21 (Yes I extended it)
- District Staff Development, Friday, 11/4
- Chisholm Trail 5k, Saturday, 11/5
- SCMS, Field Trip to Perot Museum, Monday, 11/14
IDEAS/THINGS TO THINK ABOUT/REMINDERS
- Data meetings are being put on your calendars. Before we meet please have readily available for any assessment data; district or teacher created assessment.
- The war rooms, big sticky notes of sticky notes, by the wonderful Michelle are now ready to go! Please utilize this tool as you meet with your teams.
- I have attached to the email (I might have to forward them) two documents that contain activities for students to complete in regards to social skills. I know we have a lot of students who may not have much home training and this is our time to really teach them so please utilize those documents.
- Team Leads- Please visit with your teams to ensure that students are receiving team/social skill building at some point each week.
- Surprise I have volunteered Inspire Academy to be a cheer section/water station at the upcoming Chisholm Trail 5K. Please start telling kiddos about the race. I would like to actually run it so if any one else would like to participate in the race let me know and we can do it together.
- Recruitment for the 2017 - 2018 will begin February 1. I have already reached out about a recruitment video and am going to visit with the IPPG committee about how we should start meeting with current 7th graders.