September 29, 2023 -October 6, 2023
What a great week!
- Today, while our students have an early dismissal, our teachers are working to review student progress and data to prepare for month two of the 23-24 academic year.
- Runs for Funds collection ends this evening. Thank you, Titus, for your excitement and generosity with our fundraiser. Donations are being accepted up until 10:00pm.
- We will be announcing all Run for Funds "winners" next week. Stay tuned for a special edition of our Tiger Times dedicated to announcing our total collection and all our reward events.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Your proud principal,
Mrs. Helen Sclama Zaleski
Titus Elementary Car Line Pick Up
Attention Car Line Families!
When entering the school parking lot, we now have TWO lines leading up to the gate.
You will notice cones to separate the two lines and we ask that you fill both line and we will alternate cars into one line at the gate.
Cars are not able to enter our lot until 3:00pm. The gate will be opened at 3:05pm each day.
Thank you for your patience as we work through all the details.
Please see the image below for a visual of what to expect at carline each day.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
Last Week's Paw For Pride Winners
- Emily Saracino - AM Kindergarten
- Carter Davis - 1st Grade
- Jared Chicoski - 2nd Grade
- Emily Zielinski - 3rd Grade
- Dylan Wolff - 4th Grade
- Samantha Polter - 5th Grade
- Michael Musial - 6th Grade
- Teacher: Mr. Diaz
- Class: Miss Brennan
SO PROUD OF OUR TITUS TIGERS!
- Early Dismissal @ 11:55am
- Home and School Board Meeting @ 6:00pm (Titus Conference Room)
- School Wide Safety Drill
- 6th Grade Social Bonfire and Hayride (See flyer below for details!)
- Young Rembrandts @ 3:30pm (Art Room)
- Central Bucks School Board Meeting @ 7:00pm (CBSD ESC)
- Titus Picture Day
- Young Rembrandts @ 3:30pm (Art Room)
LAPtop usage fee
Please remember to view the 1 to 1 agreement and pay the 1 1 usage fee. The link below will bring you the My Payments Plus to complete this.
Reminders were emailed home this week to families who still need to complete this important task. Thank you for your attention to this.
CBSD ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
6th Grade Event - Next Friday!
Titus Yearbook - Pictures wanted
Titus Picture day
DON'T FORGET CLEARANCES ...
Titus will expect all potential volunteers to complete their paperwork for clearances prior to assuming any volunteer/chaperone role within the school. This will ensure we are in line with district and state expectations.
Who Needs Clearances: An individual who is responsible for the child's welfare or has direct contact with children. Pennsylvania law requires all persons having direct contact with school children to obtain background checks and clearances. In the best interest of the safety and security of our students, Central Bucks School District required the submission of these clearances prior to volunteering during the school year. Approved volunteers are given an identification card to be presented at the school (along with your photo ID, such as a driver's license) when volunteering. Please allow 7-10 days after you have submitted your online application for receipt of the ID card.
Additional information and steps on how to complete your clearances can be found on our district website by clicking here.
BOOK FAIR VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
NEED OF BEFORE CARE OR AFTER CARE? DETAILS BELOW
Breakfast and Lunch Information
TITUS HOME & SCHOOL INFORMATION
Order your spirit wear
Sale Ends Today!
Home and School Needs you!
TITUS FALL FEST
FIRST HSA FAMILY FUN NIGHT 23-24!
Family Fun Night at Inline 309
Friday, October 27 from 5:30-7:30pm
2117 Bethlehem Pike, HatfieldCost of admission is $12 and includes skate rentals. No food will be sold or provided but families are welcome to bring snacks or order dinner for delivery to the skating rink.