Ozark Schools closed through April 24
With the announcement from the Governor's office closing schools the remainder of the academic year, we will plan to continue our alternative learning through the end of the school year. We will meet early next week to create a plan for the remainder of the school year and will share that with you once finalized.
We hope you all have a wonderful, safe and healthy stay-at-home Easter Break. A few reminders:
- There will be no virtual assignments due or given during Easter Break.
- Feeding Program will be closed Friday, April 10 and Monday, April 13. We are providing additional food today, April 9.
- The District Office and the Tech Help Desk will be closed over Easter Break.
The first week of instruction is now behind us. We are adapting to our new way of learning as we go, and now is a time to reflect and make adjustments. We want to ensure our families and students are not overwhelmed by this process. We are all in this together.
Here are some alternative learning tips to help you along the way. These are merely suggestions as we realize every family's school looks different. That is OK! Do what works best for you and your family. You are doing great!
We understand you may feel overwhelmed with the amount of communication you are receiving from us. We are working to figure out the balance between too much and too little communication and will continue to adjust. Please don't hesitate to reach out to specific teachers you feel are over communicating. If it's notifications in Google Classroom, Seesaw, Canvas or Remind, those settings can be adjusted:
For School Devices and Programs
- Our technology help desk is open for school device and program issues from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. by calling 417-582-5911.
- If you have a Chromebook issue that needs repaired, our technology department is providing curbside service to either repair or exchange your device. Our drop-off location is at 1441 W Lloyd St. from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- We also have a drop-box available at OJH and South Elementary if you are unable to drop-off the device during our office hours.
- Ozark School District Office telephones are open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m Monday - Friday. Please call us at 417-582-5900. Building offices are currently closed.
- All offices, including District Office, are closed during Easter Break.
- All school facilities are closed through April 24. This includes our athletic facilities, fields and tracks.
Below is the menu for April 13 - 17.