RMS Weekly Event Calendar
November 13 - November 17
What's going on at RMS?
As we celebrate the month of November.....
There's so much to be thankful for!
It's up to us to be the change!
RMS Mentoring Schedule
This week we will continue our activities on gratitude and appreciation.
Monday - Gratitude and Appreciation Introduction
Tuesday - Friday - Gratitude Journal
This Week at a Glance
Monday, November 13
- EL Training with Tery Medina for New Teachers - RCS Board Room - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14
- November Reading Strategy Training - Room 125 - Please plan to attend during your scheduled instructional period.
- RMS Basketball vs. Winfield Middle School - Away - 7th grade boys @ 4:30 p.m. - 8th grade girls @ 5:45 - 8th grade boys @ 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 15
- Professional Development Half-Day - Media Center - 12:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting - RCS Board Room - 3:30 p.m.
- Deadline for PLP to be completed
- Technology Committee Meeting - Media Center - Immediately after school
Thursday, November 16
- Technology Training with Dr. Wiginton - Room 125 - Please plan to attend during your scheduled instructional period.
- Volleyball Banquet - A. W. Todd Center - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, November 17
- Special Olympics - Muscle Shoals High School - 9:00 a.m.
- RMS Scholars Bowl vs. St. Joseph - Away - 12:00 p.m.