The #1 Way to Use Your Oils
Step 1: Open the bottles.
Step 2: Use them.
Many of you might be saying, "I was so excited at the class, and I learned so much, but now that I actually have my oils, I don't really know what to do with them!"
You are not alone! And that's why the Brown Bottle Wellness team is pleased to offer a monthly "Got My Oils! Now what?" class. For 2016, mark your calendars for the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 PM! Our first class will be on January 5, and we hope to see you there! See additional details below.
Got my oils! Now what?
Tuesday, Jan. 5th, 7-8pm
3508 Kingston Road
Attend an introductory class... CHECK!
These oils are clearly awesome, and you're excited to use them... CHECK!
Receive essential oils from doTERRA... CHECK!
Have absolutely no idea what to do with them... CHECK!
At this FREE class, we will show you EXACTLY what to do with your oils, and how to get the most from your doTERRA membership. We'll cover:
- Day in the Life of an Essential Oil User
- Topical application: Layering vs. Blending
- Aromatic usage: using your diffuser, and diffuser blend recipes
- Internal usage: Recommended amounts
- The easiest way to open your bottles
- How to get just ONE drop out
- Where to buy essential oil tools, supplies, reference materials
- Standard Order vs. Loyalty Rewards Program Order
√ You must already be enrolled as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate
√ You must be in the downline of Sara Muncy (some sideline exceptions may apply!)
√ Optional: received your enrollment kit and/or products from your initial order
What to Bring:
• Your essential oils
• Notebook and pen
• Your calendar
• Cash to purchase supplies, books, etc.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Let's get to know each other, shall we?