What's eating you?
Do you know the consequences of Bulimia?
Trust the facts-
A recent study shows that approximately 80% of bulimia nervosa patients are female. However, Bulimia does not only affected females. There are many cases where a male was diagnosed with bulimia. All in all, Bulimia can affect anyone.
Info by- Eating Disorder Hope
Do you know the symptoms?
- Tooth decay and staining from stomach acids released during frequent vomiting.
- Thoughts about body weight and shape dominate how you feel overall.
- A feeling of being out of control during the binge-eating episodes.
- You avoid eating in front of other people.
- Self-esteem overly related to body image.
They are just like you
Many people did not know that Princess Diana had Bulimia. She struggled with bulimia for many years following her fairy-tale wedding. Her battle began in 1981 and continued until late in the decade, when she finally sought treatment.