Isabella Ansuin Per 8 May 22, 2015
Bobcats also live in Heavy forest cover, preferably second-growth timber with much underbrush, broken with clearings such as glades and rocky outcrops, but can also inhabit nearly every terrestrial habitat.(bobcats )
- Has pointed ears
- Height: 17 to 20
- Length:25 to 41 in.
- Weight: 16 to 28 Lbs (males) 10-18 Lbs (Females)
- Lifespan:12 to 13 years
- PREDATORS: Human trappers; cougars, wolves, coyotes.
- OTHER NAMES: Bay lynx, devil cat.
(all the pray they eat ) PREY: Rabbits, rodents, birds, reptiles, insects, snails; occasionally poultry, deer, and foxes.(The Bobcat)
- Mating Season: Really late winter when they mate, but throughout the year is possible
- Gestation: About 50 to 70 days when the kittens are mostly born in the early spring
- Litter size: 1 to 6 kittens are mostly start eating in 2 mounts or less they start to learn to hunt in 5 mounts when they start to get between 8 to 10 mounts old they evicted from they mom's territory.
- Bobcats used to live in the Ozarks, but in recent decades they have expanded western and northern. (Bobcat )
- Missouri'e habitat for bobcats has been greatly reduced by hardwood forest cleaning an drying of lands.(Bobcats)
- In Mexico, bobcats are persecuted as sheep predators and are mostly killed by farmers.(Bobcats)
- Bobcats mostly hunt for rabbits and hares(Bobcats)
- Bobcats usually in caves or rock shelter also it can be a hollow log if theirs no other plays it live in(Bobcats)