Science Night and Parent Peek...
Families really enjoyed the activities and the interactive environment. Thank you to Kelli for organizing and everyone who helped pull off Science Night behind the scenes and working the event.
Thanks to all for the great classroom activities during Parent Peek. We had the most parents in attendance than any we've offered so far, which is great! Their feedback was positive and appreciative!
Monday- Jeans day for Down's Syndrome Association. Minimum $1 donation.
- Marzano training on PLC's, 8:30-3:00 at Central Office. Teachers attending: Shipman, Johnson, Centini, Litton, Grammer, Riggins, McLaird and Rhoads.
- 3:00 School-wide performance on 1st grade musical.
- 6:30- Parent performance: 1st grade musical.
Wednesday- Data Meetings. Agenda and schedule was emailed.
Thursday- 7:45 Title I plan meeting in library with representatives. 4:00 optional Q&A in library to answer questions about PGP reflections for tenured teachers.
Friday- Morning assembly at 9:00. Families 9:30-10:00. PTO Fundraiser kick-off during morning assembly. ERD- Horizontal meeitngs, regular Friday early release schedule.
Week of April 4...
Monday- Autism Awareness Month. Jeans every Monday for $5 donation. Shirts will be in before spring break.
Tuesday- Faculty meeting, 7:30-8:30
Thursday- PTO meeting at 6:30
- Family time, 9:00-9:30.
- Tenured teachers PGP reflections due. If you need help with this, I will be in the library Thursday, March 24 at 4:00 to answer questions for anyone wanting help.
Are you interested???
- Leadership Planning Group- This is for anyone who would like to help spearhead the work for next year. This group will analyze student needs, research what other successful schools are doing, plan faculty meetings, organize committees and summer work and any other ideas determined by the group. If you are interested in being part of this group and can commit to leading out the initiative, please email me by Tuesday.
- PBIS Summer Conference- If you would like to help lead the work with Positive Behavior Supports, plan on attending the Missouri Positive Behavior Support Summer Training Institute June 13-15 at Tan-Tar-A. Please email me by this Friday so I can register you. This Institute provides training about protocols for each level of tiered support. We would participate as a Tier 1 school. Here's a link with more details. http://pbismissouri.org/summer-training-institute