Elgin Elementary School
Thank you for the collaboration that has been occurring to make testing successful at Elgin Elementary School. I have included a copy of the building wide testing schedule for all faculty and staff. Here are a few things to keep in mind for our non - testing grades:
- Testing will take place on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Lunches will occur in the classroom for our Kinder - 3rd grade classes; A garbage bag has been placed in your mailbox. Be sure to have students put their Styrofoam plates in the bag. Place the bag outside of your classroom, and our custodial staff will get the bag from your room.
- Remember it is zero noise when transitioning to get trays from the cafeteria. Our monitors and administrators will be there to assist you as needed.
- Pre - K - 2nd grade teams have made arrangements to use the gym on a rotating schedule. Be sure you follow your schedule and ensure that your students are quiet on the path they are taking to the gym.
- Several of our paraprofessionals have been assigned to help provide breaks for Kinder thru 3rd grade teams. if you are a para professional, please refer to the schedule to see if you are on the schedule and for your designated grade level assignment.
- Please DO NOT print to the copy machine in room 401 or to the computer lab. These rooms are being used as a testing site. You are welcome to print to the office or the copy room on the main hallway.
Should you have any questions, please see me. Thanks again. The links below will lead you to the documents you need. Test Administrators will receive a hard copy in their testing container.
Always with teaching and learning in mind,