Interests1) SPORTS (basketball, soccer, volleyball). They take up just about all my free time but I'm not complaining; life would be too boring without them. Met most of my friends through them.
2) Criminal Minds; best show ever. Watch it every Wednesday.
3) Friends. Couldn't live without them.
4) Amusement parks, especially roller coasters!
5) I love watching movies. I'm willing to watch any kind.
I have a pretty normal family; a mom, dad, a brother, and a cat. My brother is in college now so I only see him every other weekend or so. I used to be happy about that but I start to miss him more and more now. He sure livens up the household.
What To Do While Typing
- Use Rhythmic keying
- Adjust chair so your legs are parallel with the floor
- Relax wrists just above keyboard
- Type without looking at your hands
- Keep both feet on the floor
- Sit up straight in your chair
- Relax your body
- Know which fingers should type which keys
- Stay one hand's distance away from your keyboard
- Curve fingers onto home row
What Not To Do While Typing
- Eat food/drink
- Look at your fingers/keys
- Be too close or too far away from the keyboard
- Rest your feet on the chair
- Have the chair wrongly adjusted
- Poke at the keys with your fingers
- Rest your wrists on the keyboard
- Be unsure of yourself
- Have your eyes angled too low or too high from the screen