By: Marleny Gonzalez
- There was no seats for the students
- The monks were almost always the ones teaching
- They used quill pens and wax tablets to write down notes for those who could afford them.
- Memorization was important because the ones that couldn't afford writing utensils had to memorize everything the teacher said.
-The one subject that was important was math, because it had deep connections with Geometry and Arithmetic.
-Education was mostly only open to the "sons of high class" which were basically seen as people higher than ordinary people.
The monks were the ones that taught the students most of the time.
A womens duty was basically taking care of the household.
They used quill pens and wax tablets to write down notes.
- marriage in medieval times was usually never out of love but about social class and wealth.
-Husbands were allowed to beat their wives if they disrespected them or scolded them.
-Women were expected to take care of the household.
-some jobs of being wife were, cleaning the house, making beds. cooking and also taking care of their own personal garden.
-Several people preferred to have a son because they usually took over their fathers position in most cases as a ruler of a kingdom or empire.