Terrace Hills Library
From your librarian
Dear Terrace Hills Middle School Community,
I would like to share with you some information and update you on upcoming events.
Family Math and Science Night
Wednesday, Dec. 18th, 4-6pm
The library is open every school day from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Changes to regular hours may be posted in advance at the library doors.
- Schedule: The library is on a fixed/flexible schedule with ELAR teachers. Classes come in every 3 weeks. Other content areas may contact me to schedule their class.
- Circulation: Students may check out up to 3 books for a 3 week period. Teachers have unlimited check out privileges and are not charged fines.
- Overdues and fines: Notices for overdue books and library fines will be given to the ELAR teachers. The fine for each overdue book is 10 cents per school day.
- Materials: Videos, DVDs, and teacher magazines are available in the Teachers Materials Center.
- Ellison Machine: The library owns an Ellison Die Cut Machine and has several dies including 2 sets of numbers and letters. Other dies include various holidays, sports, flowers, and other school related patterns.
- Computers: There are 8 computers for students to use. These are to be used to locate library materials and for research.
- Restrooms: Students should ask permission to use the restrooms in the library and must sign-in.
- Games: Jenga, checkers, and other games are available for students to use in the morning, lunch or after school.