By: Zakaria Channaoui
What is Genital Herpes
Genital Herpes is a virus
Transmitted by unprotected sex when infected skin touches the vaginal, oral, or anal area.
- Itching and pain in the vaginal oral or anal area.
- Painful sores appear on vagina, penis, scrotum, buttocks, or anus.
- There is no cure
- See family doctor, adolescent doctor, gynecologist, or heath clinic for diagnosis
- Medication the prevent sore outbreaks
- Will stay in body even after sores have healed
- Will reactivate itself over and over causing discomfort and painful episodes of sores each time.
- Use dental dams as oral protection
- Avoid sex if partner has herpes or a sore outbreak even with condoms and dental dams