Back to School
This year, I will share a quarterly newsletter in order provide information about Title I schools. In this newsletter, I will also share with you ways can be involved/engaged in your child's learning.
Purpose of Being a Title I School
The purpose of the Title I, Part A program is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
For the 2022-2023 school year, these schools are Columbia, Horizon, Madison, Midtown, and Mill Creek.
Parent Tip-End of the Day Questions
Working with Your Child's School
- You show your child with your words and actions that learning is important.
- Be involved. Attend your school's meetings such as conferences and programs.
- Stay informed by regularly checking emails from teachers and school personnel. Check websites.
- If you have concerns about your child's progress, contact your child's teacher early.
- Celebrate the achievements of your child and the school.