Finley-Oates Elementary School
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:55 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:30 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please send a water bottle!
November Character Trait
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
Early Release Schedule
12:05 - Kindergarten Car Riders Dismissed
12:25 - 1st Grade, 2nd Grade & 3rd Grade Car Riders Dismissed
12:55 –Bus Students Dismissed
Just Serve Winter Coat Drive
BISD campuses are designated Coat Drive drop-off locations for the Fannin County Community JustServe project. Anyone who wishes to donate a coat may drop it in the collection box at any of the schools. The deadline is Dec 10th.
We appreciate your service to the Fannin Community!
Second and Third Grade Winter Music Program
Monday, Dec. 6, 2021 @ 6:30PM
2nd grade Finley-Oates Winter Music Program
Monday, Dec. 6, 2021 @ 7:15PM
3rd grade Finley-Oates Winter Music Program
I will need 2nd grade in the Bonham High School cafeteria by 6:00PM to line up and warm up. 3rd grade will need to meet me in the Bonham High School cafeteria at 7:00PM to line up and warm up. Students should wear festive Christmas attire that’s school appropriate.
(833) 986-1919. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge. More information on COVID-19 related mental health resources can be found at https://hhs.texas.gov/services/mental-health-substance-use/mental-health-substance-use-resources.
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.