The Sun, Earth, and Moon
Reviewng comparing/contrasting between Sun, Earth, and Moon.
Sun, Earth, and Moon
- The Sun gives off light, its made of gases (mostly helium and hydrogen), takes 27-35 days to rotate on its axis, has sun spots, is in the middle of the solar system, and is the closets star to Earth.
- The Sun and Earth both have objects orbiting it.
- The Earth has liquid water,1 day/24 hours (23 hours and 56 minutes to be exact) to rotate on is axis, life, is a planet, and has an atmosphere.
- The Earth and Moon both reflect light, has rocky surface, has mountains, has craters, and orbits around another object.
- The Moon is a satellite, takes 27 (27.322 days to be exact) days to rotate on its axis, and is the only thing that has phases.
- The Sun and Moon both don't have liquid water, have no life, and no atmosphere.
- All these objects have gravity, more some than others but does.
This is by Adilin Alvarado.