GMS STEM News
November 13, 2015 - Volume 44
STEM Family Picnic - Saturday 3:30 - 5:30
- When: Saturday, November 14th from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Where: Pickering Park Pavillion 2700 N. Kimball Ave in Grapevine
- Who: GMS STEM Academy families
- What to Bring (by first initial of Lastname): A-F / Desserts, G-L / Chips&Dips, M-R / Fruit or Veggie Tray, S-Z Drinks
We recommend that each family member bring a chair to sit on, and don't forget to pack some sporting equipment (soccer balls, frisbees, baseball gloves, kites, footballs, etc.).
7th Grade Field Trip to Grapevine Lake Dam - November 16
We are all looking forward to learning more about the design and engineering problem solving our Corps of Engineers put into practice everyday at the Lake Grapevine dam. Here are some details to keep in mind:
- Who: 7th Grade GMS STEM Academy students who have turned in a permission form
- When: Monday, November 16th (afternoon) from approximately 11 - 2
- Where: Lake Grapevine Dam
- What: Bring a sack lunch
- How: GCISD transportation services