Messages From the SMARTLibrary
Comfort, Caring and Challenges For Your Family
My goal is to offer resources to individualize activities that best meet your child’s learning needs and to offer enjoyable challenges for your family. Email photos of your work to email@example.com. I will post whatever I can in our Monday Movie.
Individual Coding Challenge:
Monday Morning Movie
1. It must be in focus
2. It must be appropriate for all ages including a kindergarteners and grandmas
3. Your parent must send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some photos posted by parents to Dojo or posted on FB might be included too.
Logging into Google Accounts
One way to connect to students is in Google Classroom through a student's Google Account. These accounts can be reached at home using the following steps :
Go to Google.com
- Click sign in.
- Type in your email@example.com where it asks for an email.
- Type in your password (It is the same password used to log into your Chromebook.)
- Hello ID may come up. No worries. type the username again firstname.lastname@example.org and then the password.
Younger students brought cards home on Monday. If a student needs a username or passcode, email Mrs. Wheeler. at email@example.com. This movie video, created by Stephanie Feist, demonstrates how to login.
This link will connect to Google Classroom.
There is Still Time to Make a Family Media Plan
Fourth and Fifth Grade Electives
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to finish your last week of electives.