Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
Mrs. Beutel's First Grade Students can write a narrative with a beginning, middle, and end.
Mrs. Kurtzhals' class set writing goals for themselves!
Mrs. Ricks' students select their own learning piece for hallway display!
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday: Campus Staff Development- CRES is joining Bryson, Greenfield, and Parkview ES at Chisholm Trail High School in the Large Lecture Hall for Lead4Ward. Course will start at 8:30. Staff is already registered in Eduphoria.
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. Title I Meeting at 3:00
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Employee Flu Shots available from 12:30-2:00 in workroom.
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Wear your CRES shirt with jeans.
Teacher To Do List:
- Check your hallway bulletin boards-- Is the student work current? Does it show evidence of higher level thinking? Remember that evidence of thinking is better than pretty! Please change out student work every other week.
- Universal Screener Spreadsheet is due to V. Kiser by October 18.
Check out the Class Mission Statement in Mrs. Bownds' 5th Grade class!
Oct. 23- 27: Red Ribbon Week; Ranger Captain Assembly on Oct. 25 at 8:00 in gym.
Oct. 24- Grade 5 Math CLC
Oct. 25: Grade 3, 4 Math CLC
Oct. 26: Grade 1, 2 Math CLC
Oct. 27: Grade 1, 2 ELAR CLC, Fall Festival and Movie Night
Nov. 1-15: PTA Canned Food Drive
Nov. 3: PTA Meeting and Spaghetti Dinner
Nov. 10: End of 1st Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks, Early Dismissal
Nov. 13: Grades due in Skyward by 8:00 A.M.
Nov. 15-17: 5th Grade to Camp El Tesoro
Nov. 20-24: Thanksgiving Holidays
- To Sandra: Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to find letters to complete our Blue Zone wall! It looks fantastic.
- To Jana: Thank you for comforting Miss Abernathy's students in her absence.
- Thank you to Tonda Brown and Patty Tribble for all of the many hats you wear everyday while working with students. You are Awesome! ❤
- Madison Estes for gathering all of the science supplies needed this week for 2nd Grade!
- To 3rd grade for working as a team by planning and prepping for a sub multiple days in a row!
- Thank you to everyone who helped me take down my room, pack items into boxes, and gave surprises to help me get to my new adventure. I was very blessed to teach with each of you. Thank you for all that you have done for me during this move. -Jackie Troutz
- To Natasha, Joanna and Barbara for helping Young this week with morning duty.