hold the world in your fingers
what are touch screens used for?
touch screens are a new form of technology that let you interact on the hard-drive directly with your touch. They can be used without the burden of a keyboard or mouse and do just what a normal computor does. It is light and easy to travel with, and no wires and cords!
how do touch screens work?
Touch screen systems have two metal layers. A current runs through the two layers and when its touched. The two layers touch in that exact spot. This contact makes a change in the electrical field which the computer system understands.
How Does a Touch Screen Work?
who invented the touch screen?
E.A. Johnson at the Royal Radar Establishment in England. - See more at: http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-do-touch-screens-work/#sthash.R5YkASQi.dpuf invented the touch screen
positives and negatives
- touch screens are quicker
- its a natural way to interact with you computor
- its easier and maybe even more fun than using a mouse and keyboard
- your screen has more smudges and smears
- touch screens need to be more think than an average computor
- shorter battery life