Should it be banned?
Animal experimentation is a inhumane practice that takes millions of animals' lives, and more should be done to prevent it. Should animals be used for testing and research, if it saves humans lives, even though they suffer?
Effects on Animals
Is it Beneficial?
What can be Done?
- Schools can stop using animals is classroom experiments and start using modern alternatives that help kids learn better, save teachers time, and save money for the school.
- People should demand that animal testing not be done on their products because it is ineffective and inaccurate.
- People should start buying cruelty free products.
- People need to start asking for humane, non animal tests to be done by the government instead.
- The Animal Welfare Act should start protecting every animal that is tested on.
- There should be more donations and volunteers to the organizations that try to protect the animals.
"Animal Testing 101." PETA. PETA, n.d. Web. 01 Feb. 2014.
"BBC - Religion & Ethics - Experimenting on Animals: Animal Experimentation." BBC - Homepage. BBC, n.d. Web. 4 Feb. 2014.
Justin, Goodman R, Casey A Borch, and Elizabeth Cherry. "Mounting Opposition to Vivisection." Contexts spring 2012: P. 68. Web. 4 Feb. 2014. <http://sks.sirs.com>.