Catholic Gators Student Leaders
Weekly Update - February 14, 2016
The Parking Situation has Changed Again
What does this mean for you?
- For the next few days at least, there is no free parking available around here before 4pm. If you would like to be here before 4pm, please take the bus, walk, pay to park, use your scooter or bike, or talk to your friends who live nearby about the possibility of leaving a car at their place.
- After 4pm, all the street parking is still available. Carpool as much as possible, please, and remember not to walk to your car alone at night if it's parked far away!
Thanks so much again for all your patience in all of this! I have been SO impressed with you all this week, and with the fact that you're not willing to let this little parking headache get in the way of Mission 10,000. If you have questions or concerns or suggestions, please let me know! You can reply to this email or text or call me (407.247.2894).
This Week in Catholic Gators
- Service Small Group Discussion - 7:15pm in Hurley. Are you interested in learning more about the Church's teaching on service and social justice? All are welcome to the service discussion group!
Tuesday, February 16
- Music Practice - 4:30pm for the 5:30pm Mass in the Library. Come sing to the Lord!
- Newman Club - 6:15pm in the Lounge. Great food and even better fellowship, and it's all FREE! All are welcome.
Wednesday, February 17
- Ministry Formation - 10pm in the Church. It's Holy Hour this week, so all are welcome, even if you've already graduated from Ministry Formation or aren't a part of it yet!
2. Eucharistic Congress - March 11 and 12 in Jacksonville! Come hear Fr. Mitch Pacwa, Leah Darrow, Chris Stefanik, and more great speakers - for FREE! www.floridaeucharist.org
3. FIRE Retreat 2016: Lord, I Want to See - April 1-3. Registration is open! FIRE is a three day weekend retreat at Camp Crystal Lake. There will be adoration, confession, awesome talks, small groups, and time to reflect and pray. Cost is $60. Sign up soon!