- Pre-historic snake that lived after the time of the dinosaurs in a place (Columbia)
- Existed 10 million years after the extinction of the dinosaurs
- Found by accident!
Discoverer, Fossil evidence.
- Feb 2002 when first hint of fossil was discovered in the huge coal canyon.
- Shown to expert in pre-historic plants, and then to a expert in vertebrae.
- Fossil evedince
Diet, habitat, and lifestyle.
- Same as modern huge snakes. Approximately once to three times a year.
- When Female pregnant they don't eat for the seven months
- Lived in Wet Moist Environments.
- They spend most of their time in the shade, tall grass.
A real life model of the snake, was made after the successful discovery of the snake(40ft)
A Green Anaconda (known as to be a descendant)
Possible Descendants, and extinction.
- 100 million years snakes come in many diversities.
- Varieties of snakes (piousness, constriction)
- They hunt in similar ways use same tactical killing ways.
- Extinction due to lack of heat (hurricane Arthur)