Teaching Creationism in Schools
Creationism should not be in school.
Teaching creationism can bring a handful of negative effects
- forces religions on peope
- people may be oppressed into other religions
- conflicts with religious freedom
Its not ethical to teach creationism in schools
- can't just tell people to teach things they don't believe in
- creationism is not proven
- no scientific evidence
But won't it spread faith to millions of people
- Yes it will, however it forces many people forced to learn about religions they are not interested in.
Ken Miller on creationism in schools
Deny creationism, support the constitution.
I do believe that religion and creationism is a good thing but until it can be confirmed 100% keep it out of schools.